The latest version under Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 series is Release 6.5, launched on 27th December 2018.
Your business begins a new journey with the newly introduced VAT regime from January 2019. Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.5 introduces new functionalities that simplify Bahrain VAT compliance. It combines speed, simplicity and reliability to make your journey with VAT a comfortable experience.
Key highlights of Tally.ERP 9
Simplified VAT compliant invoicing:
- You can create various types of invoices with multiple items, multiple tax types, and multiple currencies within minutes of installation. Invoices with multiple currencies can be printed with the value breakups of the transactions in terms of the different currencies. VAT gets calculated on the base currency (the currency of your country).
Print bilingual tax invoices:
- Print VAT compliant tax invoices in Arabic, English or both.
- Release 6.5 has the unique capability to automatically detect and help correct errors which may take place in various instances unknowingly. For example: Wrong TRN nos., errors when entering transactions and so on. You can be sure that your business data is VAT compliant, up-to-date and ready for audits anytime.
Manage all types of VAT transactions:
- Manage transactions such as discounts, freight charges, self-account for reverse charges, input tax credit and advanced receipts. Drill down further to see how VAT is calculated.
Get comprehensive reports:
- Get in-depth tax computation and analysis of your VAT return before filing. Book liabilities in the Reverse Charge report. In the Advances Receipt report, you can pass just a single voucher for all advances with a single click.
Accredited and VAT compliant:
- Tally.ERP 9 is accredited by GAZT (General Authority of Zakat & Tax) in Saudi Arabia. It is also compliant with the VAT guidelines as prescribed by the FTA (Federal Tax Authority) of UAE.